Teamwork is better than going it alone, especially in a community.
The Cumberland County Medication Access Program's mission is to assist eligible, low-income Cumberland County residents in obtaining lifesaving medications in order to enhance compliance and effective management of chronic long-term diseases.
Improve the quality of life for low-income residents of Cumberland County through pharmaceutical access and education.
CCMAP is a collaborative effort of:
- Better Health of Cumberland County
- Cape Fear Valley Health
- Cumberland County Health Department
- The CARE Clinic
- Cumberland County Department of Social Services
- Cumberland County Health Care Council
- Cumberland County Mental Health Center
- Local Physicians